- Child Protection Policy for Cambodia YMCA, 2011
- Joined Consortium of NGOs for EU Proposal Writing 2010
- Local capacity building in Cambodia, SNV 2010
- Program Evaluation for HEIFER Cambodia 2009
- Writer of the migration survey, HEKS & SACRED, Sept 2007
- Report writing and proposal development trainer, WVI, Oct 2007
- Gender analysis & mainstreaming trainer for HEKS, May 2006
- Writer, gender and migration into CEDAW shadow report 2006
- Proposal development for UNDP/Ministry of Agriculture, March 2006
- Gender analysis & mainstreaming trainer for CONCERN, 2005
- PRA research study with disable people, DDSP 2005
- Part. Planning Monitor & Eval (PPME), NGOs network in Pursat 2004
- Community forestry for NGOs network members in Pursat, 2004
- Gender analysis in relation to child labor, ILO-IPEC 2003
- Consultancy for child domestic workers project, ILO-IPEC 2003
- Conducted “Reflection and Learning” workshop (WS) for Concern, 2002
- Conducted reflection WS for com. forestry sub-degree consultation, 2002
- Evaluated CWS KPT CNGO partners program, CWS Cambodia 2001
- Conducted community based organization WS, CWS Cambodia, 2001
- Inst. dev’t & org. strengthening (ID/OS), (2000 at SST) & (CWS 2001)
- Proposal Writing, for CNGO partners in 1998 – 1999 at SST
- Prepared proposal writing guidebook, 1999. SST Phnom Penh
- Conducted report writing, for CNGO partners in 1998 at SST office
- Published PRA training manual & books, 1995–1997 at CRD & SST
- Writer of gender analysis & GAD & training, 1995-1998 CRD & SST
- Writer report writing guiding book, 1998 at SST
- Evaluated program of Oxfam Australia (CAA) done in 1998
- Trained on strategic orientation for Khmer Liberal for Development, 1998
- Facilitated countywide “share the vision” WS for CONCERN, 1998
- Conducted gender training workshop for 5 CNGOs in Phnom Penh, 1998
- International Human Rights Laws Training Program organized by Canadian Human Rights Foundation (CHRF) at John Abbott College, CANADA.
- World Civil Society Conference, (WOCSOC) organized by Forum International & United Nation. Montreal, Quebec. CANADA.
- Institutional Development & Organizational Strengthening (ID/OS) conducted by Management for Development Foundation (MDF) in Eda, The NETHERLANDS.
- Strategic Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation in relation to Gender, organized by NOVIB's partner in Chhaing Mai, THAILAND.
- Gender –Root for NOVIB's CNGOs Partners in Cambodia, held at Seaside Hotel at Shihanu Ville & PADEK office, funded by NOVIB and Oxfam GB
- Graduated Anthropology and Social Research, organized by Cambodian Researcher for Development, CRD. Funded by UNDP CAMBODIA.
- Graduated the Health Education Standard, the program prepared by UNBRO in collaboration with HI in Brachinbury, THAILAND.
- Graduated & passed the Human Rights Teacher examination organized by Khmer Development of Rights to Freedom Society & UNBRO, THAILAND
- Thailand South East Asia Project Analysis. Indochina cross-visit to Thailand. Sponsored by AICF via CARE International, THAILAND.
- Disaster preparedness. The preparation for repatriation of refugees to Cambodia organized by UNBRO via HI, held in Bangkok, THAILAND.